Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 100 Piece Per Year
- 1 Months
- as per standard
- All India
Horizontal Design Type Pressure Vessels
Being a well-known Organization, we are presenting wide range of Horizontal Design Type Pressure Vessels with fully customized as per client specification and requirements.It is horizontal constructed designed to mount on saddle supports at various location like on floor, on structure, on building etc.
Pressure vessels are containers designed to hold gases or liquids at a difference type of pressure and temperature. Manufacturing methods and materials of pressure vessels are depended on size of vessels, the contents, working pressure & Temperature and mounting locations etc. It is designed in many configurations depending upon customer requirement and design parameter.
Our Products meet requirements of nation & international standard and codes for design and fabrication.It manufactures by our trained professionals, who have expertise in manufacturing process & sequence, inspection and testing of products to ensure fill-full of client requirements.We prepare and submit Detail’s manufacturing drawings to client base on client input design parameters, if required.
We have qualified WPS, PQR and WPQ in various type of materials, Thickness, Welding Process and other variable under witnessed and certified by reputed Third Party inspection (TPI) agencies. Welders can be qualified in presence of client representative or Third-Party inspection agencies, if client required.
Our products and their components pass through many quality parameters like vendor end inspection, material testing, in-coming and stage-wise inspection, Final Dimension & Visual inspection, NDT Examination, Leak Testing, Hardness, Positive material identification etc. in presence of client representative or Third-Party inspection agencies.
Design& Manufacturing capability: -
· Customized Design available.
· Mechanical Strength Design Calculation as per ASME Section VIII, Division 1 on customer Request.
· Prepare Detail’s manufacturing drawings base on client input design parameters.
· Diameter of vessels up to 3000 mm & Length up to 10,000 mm (10 mtr.)
Material of Construction: -
· SS 304 / SS 304L
· SS 316 / SS 316L
· SS 321
· Duplex Steel (SS 2205)
· Carbon Steel (SA 516 Gr 70)
· Alloy Steel for low and High Temperature services
Welding Technology: -
· SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
· GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
Applicable Destructive Testing: -
· Chemical Analysis
· Mechanical (Tensile) Testing
· Bend Testing
· Charpy Impact Testing
Applicable Non-Destructive Testing: -
· Visual Inspection (VT)
· Liquid Penetrant Testing (DPT)
· Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
· Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
· Radiography Testing (RT)
· Positive Material Identification (PMI)
· Hardness Testing (HT)
· Pneumatic Testing
· Hydrostatic Testing
· Oil & Gas
· Chemical plants
· Cement Plant
· Process industries & any more