Price And Quantity
- 1 ,
- 100 , Per Year
- 1 Week
- as per standard
- All India
Simplex Cartridge Filter Housing
This Product is ideally used to separate hard contaminants from liquid or gas. Contaminated fluid or gas is entered and distributed equally around the filter Cartridges and passed through filter cartridges from outside to inside. Solid elements are collected from outside of cartridge. And filtered Fluid or gas exit from outlet connection. It is easy to maintain and clean in a reliable manner without making any extra efforts.
- Easy dismantle for cleaning and maintenance.
- Eye Bolt type cover locking structure
- Less pressure drop design because of considering of higher filtration area.
- Suitable for high temperature and pressure.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Hinge assembly available for quick opening of cover flange.
- Housings are made with Mirror, electro polishing to resist dirt and scale.
- One coat of epoxy paint applied on outside surface for CS / MS Constructed.
- Pressure gauge arrangement at top to monitor internal pressure of housing.
- Safety valve at inlet/out connection to reduce internal pressure if increase.
- Arrangement of difference pressure monitoring instruments.
- Customized Design available.
- Suitable up to 12 Nos of Cartridges filter element with suitable length of up to 40 inches in single cartridge filter housing.
- DOE (Double Open End) and SOE (Single Open End) Cartridge filter element can be assembled.
- Flow rate up to 100 M³/Hr.
- End connection up to ½ inch NPS to 5 inches NPS in Pipe schedule.
Cartridge Filter Element:
- DOE (Double Open End).
- Code 7 (226 O-ring) SOE (Single Open End).
- Code 3(222 O-ring) SOE (Single Open End).
- Size of filter Cartridge 10 inches, 20 inches, 30 inches, 40 inches in Length.
- Diameter of filter cartridge 2 inches, 2.5 inches, 4 inches, 4.5 inches.
- Filtration rating from 1 to 100 Micron
- Filter Media- Polypropylene (PP)
Material of Construction(Housing Body):
- SS 304
- SS 304L
- SS 316
- SS 316L
- Duplex Steel (SS 2205)
- Carbon Steel (SA 516 Gr 70)
- Mild Steel (IS 2062)
- Natural Rubber
- Spiral Wound Gasket
End Pipe Connections:
- ANSI B16.5 Flanged.
- BS-10, Table D, E, F Flanged.
- Butt-Welded Pipe schedule.
- Tri Clover Adaptor
- Water Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Paint & Ink
- Food Beverages
- RO Plant
- Process industries & any more